Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Meaning of Suffering, Ozone.
    I felt something one day.I think I found out why bad things are happening. Like the O-zone disappearing, cancer, etc.

I don't know but I felt like god was telling me something. Mabe he was telling me that we should walk and rely on our own abilitys instead of cars. And mabe thease are the punishments, we as a whole get.

I don't know how to tell if God is speaking to me.

Help Please...

From,
    Kriscool

(Thanks :))
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 10:10 PM
    God talks to me about motorcycles. He said I'm too wild to own another Harley Davidson but that a Moped would be OK. The thing is, the Ozone and other huge problems are being systematically degraded by the Illuminati which are the fallen angels. They act like they are space aliens and abduct earth women and use them to clone half breed space idiots that have now begun to run things. That's why the world is so screwed up. They have lived inside the earth since the beginning of time and have been calling the shots through the lower level secret societies such as the Red Hat Society and such.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 10:30 PM
    I'm lost too. I can't, nor do I know of anyone who can tell you if God is talking to you. Maybe you should go see a Priest. Don't broadcast it it on the net, take it where it really belongs. Every one here has a different opinion when it comes to religion and if you think I confused you, just wait till they all start acting holier than thou and get to argueing. Go to your priest or minister.

Mar 31, 2007, 10:34 PM
    I don't go to church and don't want to ask my parents about it because I don't want to sound stupid.

Kriscool
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Your internal voice, your instinct. Your getting answers of what you know of the problems of this world and I would agree. We were given the charge of taking care of earth and each other. Once we stopped doing that we all ended up seeing the consequences of our actions.

You should talk to your parents. You will never sound stupid by asking questions and if anybody does then they are somebody not to be around.
    Talk with your parents. Try to get into programs or other things on your own or hopefully with the help and support of your parents you will be able to search out these answers and get counsel from Christian values and leaders.

Joe
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Apr 1, 2007, 12:24 PM
    From my own experiences I can tell you that God can't really talk to you.
    That what sounds like a God is merely yourself, your higherself, consciousness...

Apr 1, 2007, 06:33 PM
    I thought it may have just been my thoughts but the thought came from nowhere so I thought mabe it was influenced by God.

Kriscool
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 1, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I'm lost too. I can't, nor do I know of anyone who can tell you if God is talking to you. Maybe you should go see a Priest. Don't broadcast it it on the net, take it where it really belongs. Every one here has a different opinion when it comes to religion and if you think I confused you, just wait till they all start acting holier than thou and get to argueing. Go to your priest or minister.
    Sorry magprob, I wasted my rating for you on your first post so I can't give it to you again for this one.

Your post is honest and smart. Well said and good advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suffering from strange addiction [ 67 Answers ]

Hi I don't exactly knoow in what field of medicine my problem lies but I think it is an addiction I have a stupid habbit of rubbing a piece of cloth between my fingers. I know anyone reading this will think of me as stupid but I have no other option left but to ask for help in this manner cause...

Pain & Suffering [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to provide the insurance company with a dollar amount to cover my pain & suffering in order to come to a settlement amount. I am at a complete loss as to what to ask for and was wondering if there was an unspoken average to start with.

My girlfriend is suffering in School [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21, a premed senior in college. My girlfriend is a junior at the same school and wants to be a high school chem teacher. We've been together a year. Lately she's been getting all C's and is very upset. Every time I speak to her she tells me her latest bad grade and how upset its making...

View more questions Search