Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gardendreams052 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Daughter wants to reunite with her father.
    My daughters real father's rights were taken away. However my daughter wants to reunite with her father. What is the best way to handle this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 06:42 PM
    How old is the daughter and where is the father? How long have they not seen each other? Have you been in contact with the father?

I would sure make sure he wants to be reunited with his daughter first. Anything you do has to be age appropriate, and in her best interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father of my daughter may not be her biological father [ 10 Answers ]

When I got with my ex partner I had just got out of a relationship. I then found out I was pregnant. The date matched up to my partner at the time and we went on to have our daughter and his name went on the birth certificate. We then started to argue as people had said how my daughter didn't look...

My daughter's father is trying to hold my daughter over my head because we aren't together [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's father and I have not been together for a year now and at first we were keeping her every other week and splitting everything. Then I started struggling so he kept her for a couple months while I got on my feet.Now I have had her for the last 2 months straight and he sees her every...

Father! Marcelino montalvo. A daughter in need of her real father [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I now you hear this a lot but I am looking for my father.. I haven't seen him since I was a couple of months.. but when I was 16 and ranaway I saw him at the best buy in kendall Florida.. but I didn't say anything to him. I regret it and I just want him in my life. His name is marcelino...

Reunite me with my biological father [ 1 Answers ]

I found out at the age of 18 that the man who I looked upon has my blood father was not. He adopted me when I was 2 years old with my birth mother. Now at the age of 33 and with a 6 month son of my own I feel there is apart of myself that is missing. All I have is a name of real father and just...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

View more questions Search