Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praveen24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Recently I got periods on nov 13 for four days and I got periods on nov 27
    Recently I got periods on Nov 13 for four days and again I got periods on Nov 27 of the same month for three days is it possible in a month two times periods?
    Kclatworthy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 11:24 AM
    It's happened to me before. I didn't die so I'm sure you'll be okay, but maybe call up your doctor and see if he/she thinks anything of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I missed my periods by 7 days n I'm getting white discharge instead of periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! M 17yrs old.n i.mised my periods that was supposed to strt on march 2nd.im 7 days late.on feb 21 I fooled around wit my boyfriend. But he din penetrate.nor touched my .I masterbated for him while was on me he ejaculated in my hnds and I'm sure not even a single drop fel upon me .I had my...

I had a termination on the 13th nov 2010. No 2nd shot feel sick spotted 4 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

I had a termination on the 13th nov 2010. They gave me a depo shot that day I didn't go back for the second shot. I started to spot on the 7th mar2011 finished 9th very light. I feel sick tried and don't really feel hungry at all. I had unprotected sex on the 31st 2nd of jan 2011. Could I be...

My periods are 15 days late all urine test came negative after missed periods.. [ 3 Answers ]

How much late in body pregnancy harmons could be produced for positive urine pregnancy test my periods are already 15 days late how long more should I wait for test??

I haven't had my period since nov.13 and I had sex nov. 21 could I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so a friend of mine had her period November 13 and that was the last time. She and her boyfriend of two years decide to have sex for the first time November 21. She still hasn't had her period and she is starting to worry. She has most of the syptoms of pregnancy, but she is still unsure of what...

View more questions Search