Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlightgiru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 08:58 AM
    I can see dark shadows
    Can you help me? Sorry, I'm not that good in english but still I'm going to try. I don't know if I'm still normal. I mean I can see something dark figures and white glows. Even people around me can see it when they are with me. Well, it wasn't that strong when I was a kid, I can ignore them cause they most likely go away. I don't understand why do I saw this things? Last week I saw a bus heading to the city, it stopped in front of me, suddenly I felt something that I want to cry. Next morning, watching the news I saw the same bus. 18 died in a bus accident. The bus lost its control while heading to its destination. I don't want to do? I just don't want to feel that again. The sadness and pain keeps lingering. When I tried to talk to my father about it. He thinks that I'm crazy and I need some professional help. I'm sorry, I am just desperate. I don't know what to do.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 28, 2013, 09:15 AM
    These things can be hard to understand and explain. Very often spirits reach out to mankind. Many believe that the mind has an inherent ESP to some degree. Either way the spirit world can be dangerous to begin to understand as most things in it are not what they seem. I am suspicious of the shadows and glowings that you see and would recommend telling them to leave you alone next time you see them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are white shadows and black shadows? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been seei?g shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only see white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see...

Shadows [ 10 Answers ]

I have been seeing shadows around me for a long time, maybe forever. But they have just started to really bother me. First I dismissed it as my Imagination because I got some small mental issues (at least that is what my doctor/psychologist says). But even now when I am on my medicine I see the...

Dark shadows/ light pulling in hair [ 5 Answers ]

I seem to see shadow movements throughout the day. Along with that I can feel light pulling on my hair at random times. I'm not afraid of what I see or feel. Is it possible that someone is trying to get my attention?

I Need Dark Shadows 101! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on a research project about vampires, and I'm trying to incorporate a variety of sources. Obviously I can't just skip Dark Shadows, but there are like a billion episodes. I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me some of the most important episodes of the show, and/or any...

View more questions Search