Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flaca28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 04:06 AM
    Unusual period
    For the past 2 months 1st day just spotting 2nd day heavy then gone also feel a movement inside this has never happen before what could it be please help me
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 09:27 AM
    Are your periods still regular?
    xTiffanyx Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2013, 11:08 AM
    First of all how old are you and when did you start your period?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 0 Answers ]

I have been experiencing nearly a 2 week long period or what I think is a period but its unusual! My usual period lasts approx 4 days and is a regular flow but this time it is spotting and dark brown! I have also been experiencing itchy nipples during this time! What can this mean?

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

I have never been late on my cycle in over a year but my last cycle I was suppose to start on the 24 of November but I didn't start until the 26 of November and I was barley spotting and my cycle only lasted for 3 days and for the 3 days I barley spotted my norm usually lasts for 5 to 6 days and it...

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a confusing month with my period... I'm pretty regular with my periods and they are pretty much like clock work. This month has been different though, my period was due yesterday so you will understand my confusion when I had brown discharge then a light spotting 11days ago for...

View more questions Search