Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FBucaro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 09:17 PM
    New backup battery connection with four wires that need connection
    I replaced a sump pump back up battery. There are four wires, two positive and two negative. Are both positives attached to the positive post or is one of each, positive and negative attached to each post?
    Thanks,
    Frank
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 07:36 AM
    Are the batteries to be connected in Series or in Parallel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between pipe glued connection and solvent welded connection [ 2 Answers ]

Like the title. I wondering what's the difference between glued connection and solvent welded connection. If anyone knows, please give a detailed description, and how about hub and socket connections with the above two connections?

95 Toyota Tercel will not start. I have check the battery connection. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Toyota Tercel it will not start. I have check the battery connection it good. The panel lights come on, but engine will not turn over (start). Would this be the starter problem.

Battery Connection [ 5 Answers ]

I have a weedeater WE1236 lawn tractor, got it from my dad, had a dead battery in it and it was connected up, replaced the battery with a new one, yet when you place the battery back in the plastic bucket where the wireing comes up the cables don't match, I need to know is this a positve ground...

Backup valve and roof water connection [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm writing from montreal where recently we've been getting a lot of rain. My problem is how to get rid of roof water(flat roof) if my sewer backup valve is closed. This home was built in 1934 and roof and sanitairy drains are the same. Did not install a backup valve yet. Thank you guys

Connection of are RC Rh wires on focus pro thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lennox heat pump (x 15) air handler (CBX 32MV) and a new honeywell thermostat (focus pro) wireless thermostat. The Equipment Interface Module (EIM) has R, Rc and Rh connections all factory jumped together. The installation manual says to remove the RC - Rh jumper if the system has two...

View more questions Search