Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paul 9696 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 06:05 PM
    I have a 98 ford explorer no power at fuel pump
    I have no power at fuel pump,I've checked relay and cut off switch tested good,what else cab I check?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2013, 06:49 PM
    Check the fuel pump fuse, located in the under hood fuse/relay box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 honda civic car stopped while running I replaced fuel pump no power to the fuel [ 1 Answers ]

My car stopped while it was running I replaced the fuel pump,computer,and main relay and still makes the sound like it wants to start but it lacks the gas I checked for power the computer wire has power also the main relay has power but the fuel pump does not have power I also checked all the...

I have a 95 ford explorer that is having a problem with power goint to fuel pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 95 ford explorer that is having a problem with power going to fuel pump, we replace the Oxygen sensors and the fuel pump and filter. It will start if it is jump started and it is getting power it tried to kick over however will not get fuel. What could cause this?

I accidentally put about 1 gallon of Diesel fuel into a 92 ford explorer, [ 1 Answers ]

I put one gallon of Diesel fuel into a regular unleaded 92 ford explorer. The tank is empty, should I fill the car with high Octane gas and some cleaners, or drain the tank?

92-92 civic no power to the fuel pump and no power or spark to the distributor [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 92-95 civic si. I am not getting any power to the fuel pump and no spark to the distributor. I have check all my sensors and have replaced the distributor. Checked the continuity to the distributor and all checks out good. I also have checked all grounds and all checked out all so....

View more questions Search