Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zwalton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 03:16 PM
    Sanskrit tattoo for brother and also for sister
    What is the translation for little brother in sanskrit
    And also what is it for older sister in sanskrit

Check out some similar questions!

Brother lending money to sister/brother-in-law. How do we set up the mortgage? [ 9 Answers ]

My son is going to lend money to my daughter and her husband as a mortgage (they will use it to pay off existing mortgage). What documents do we need to create? I'm assuming some sort of mortgage agreement. Do we need to file these documents somewhere to make the mortgage legal? We live in PA,...

Sister Tattoo [ 9 Answers ]

First off, anyone that helped with my other post about my commemorative tat for my day, I have the idea I want. A portrait of his eyes on my right shoulder blade. There are a couple meanings. One being "my daddy is watching my back", and I also love eyes since, you know, it IS my profession. ...

Sanskrit prayers for protection for a tattoo. Also Karma in sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have wanted a sanskrit tattoo for the longest time. I just don't know what I want. Does anyone know a sanskrit prayer for protection? Also I need the Karma in sanskrit. If you have any other suggestions for what I should get please let me know. It is very much appreciated :) <3 Jess

Brother and sister [ 4 Answers ]

Does cats (brother and sister) have kittens with eachather

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.