Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boyunique Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 01:24 PM
    How to get weight in a short time?
    I am a 21 year now and my height is 6.1feet and my weight is just about 57... my day start with fruit juice with bread egg and tea as a breakfast and goes up to lunch where usually I eat a lot which contain pulse usually and in evening I take a short break to eat junk food and supper will always be a heavy meal full of calories... that also not helping me what should I do to gain weight??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 18, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Are you male? (I'm guessing you are.) Look at your family members, your grandparents. Do you look like any of them?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 18, 2013, 01:57 PM
    I was always skinny and no matter what I did, I couldn't gain. I ate like a pig....I drank weight gain formulas...nothing helped. I was in my late 20's before I could gain any real weight and in my 30's before I got to my "correct" weight. Now, in my 40's, I have to be careful of what I eat because I can put on too much weight.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 08:30 AM
    What kind of weight do you want to gain? Muscle mass or fat? There are different diets and exercise regimes for both.
    boyunique Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 09:49 AM
    I want both muscle and fat as in our family my sis is like me BT none are tall except. Me so any remedies there for u to help mehh??
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Eat and exercise. Your body will do what it can with the resources provided. Eating will give the body the resources to build muscle and/or fat. The exercise will determine what is added.

I understand the toning and muscle mass gain, but why the fat? Why do you need to be a specific weight?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm short going through puberty, not growing but gaining weight [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 4.2or 4.3 I'm 12 I'm 88-90 pounds . Does puberty affect my weight cause most short girls my age that I see are skinner and look like their 65-75 pounds? Is that a right weight for a girl going through puberty at this age

Short hot water time in showers long time at sink faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced a 50 gallon natural gas water heater with a new Whirlpool of the same size and specifications. We have a Laing 303 recirculating pump on a timer. I've checked and rechecked all the connections, hot to hot cold to cold, thermostat temp, dip tube is not broken. I get plenty of...

My greman short hair poniter will not gain weight [ 5 Answers ]

The vet say he need to gain about 10 more pounds u can see his ribs we have try all different dog food with high fat and poratin but still not gain weight he very full of energy and want to run all the time but it look like we do not feed but we have a open dish all day I need help please help:)

Losing weight in a short amount of time? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to lose weight but I can't seem to lose it as fast as I started to a month ago. I wanted to lose weight for the summer but summer is almost here what can I do??

View more questions Search