Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erocked84 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Fatty liver disease.
    Does anyone have treatment ideas for fatty liver disease? Also, can it heal?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 08:36 AM
    That depends on what is causing it. Is it alcohol? Stop drinking? Diabetes? Treat that. A lot of what I read, because I am a programmer not a doctor, seems to suggest that FLD goes hand in had with other diseases like diabetes. Treat that and FLD could correct itself.

This is just my opinion based upon my understanding of the condition, please see a medical professional for a proper answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fatty liver disease [ 1 Answers ]

How does alcohol affect a person with fatty liver disease? Does it change the metabolic breakdown?

Is glutathione a cure for fatty liver [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if taking glutathione can really cure my fatty liver

Liver disease [ 0 Answers ]

Is Nopalea safe for a person to take who has liver disease? Thank you.

Fatty Liver Disease (cats) [ 2 Answers ]

Last Friday, we took our 7 year old cat to the animal hospital because he hadn't ate or drank anything in a few days. They said it was fatty liver disease, and they kept him hooked up to IV's. They even put a tube in his throat so we could feed him that way. A few hours after the tube was put in,...

Cat with fatty liver disease [ 32 Answers ]

I took my 10 year old cat, Winston, to the vet because he wouldn't eat or drink anything, and has been throwing up stomach acid. The vet diagnosed him with Fatty Liver Disease. The vet gave him a shot of hydrocortizone, and he said that would make him quit throwing up. He also gave me Amoxicillin...

View more questions Search