Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joburban201301 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 03:15 AM
    Applying for Development job?
    Ok, I saw a vacancy available that needs minimum 2 years experience of software development experience. I have the experience of developing the software in Php language. I have also done industrial training at my college time. My major work in my company is manage software. Can I apply for this position?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 18, 2013, 03:18 AM
    Is it a PHP dev job ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 18, 2013, 06:32 AM
    Apply for it. Revise your resume to highlight work you have done that would qualify you for the job. Add a cover letter to specifically state why you think you qualify.

The worst that can happen is they will disagree you qualify and not pursue it with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for a job [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I was thinking about applying for a job at starbucks, and I am working on a cover letter. I need help with the first paragraph because I didn't find any postings of any positions available, so I am just inquiring, so what should I put for the opening line? Thanks!!

Applying for a starbucks job [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about working at starbucks do you have to memorize all the drink recipes? I was thinking about applying; I am asking because I don't really have a good memory.Things have to be repetitive for me to remember. Thanks!!

Applying for a job [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about applying for a job. Do employers really check all the information on your resume is valid? Like past jobs, school etc... I was thinking applying for a job at a coffee shop or something.

I am applying for a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how they research your previous jobs?

View more questions Search