Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joise121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 12:32 AM
    1. How do I clean spa cartridge type filter?
    Suggest some methods to clean filter

Check out some similar questions!

How can I remove a stuck Moen filter/cartridge from my bathtub [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Moen cartridge/housing within the handle of my bathtub. It's the 1225 cartridge (pull out and turn). However it's stuck in the housing. The plastic tool they included with the new cartridge I bought only gets chewed up; I can't turn the cartridge; it won't budge. I've tried vinegar...

Changing Whole House Water Filter Cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a WC34-PR water filter installed in my newly purchased home. I purchased a filter for it but I am unsure of how to replace it. It appears that the bottom part (that holds the cartridge) screws off. There is a red button on top of the filter (appears to be something related to pressure)....

Can't get the cartridge out of Moen faucet in tub to clean it. [ 5 Answers ]

I can't get any cold water out of faucet in the tub. How can I get the cartridge out to clean it? We have tried everything to get it out and it won't budge.

Water Filter cartridge change [ 2 Answers ]

I have an American Plumbing Whole House Filter modelW10-PR. I have routinely changed the cartridge every 3 months for 4 years now. Yesterday I went down to do so and find that I cannot open the filter. Matter of fact I broke the wrench in attempting to do so. The water is off, the pressure has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.