4. Do front End Alignment

Is the repair order correct? Appreciate your expert input and thank you for
    Your time and effort.

Sincerely,
    Dave
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2013, 07:04 PM
    Alignments are called for anytime any part of the suspension is replaced (except old style shocks...but yes for struts)(always on the front and on the rear with independent rear suspensions)

So that sounds about right. Why exactly are you asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a custody order but prior to the order I was supposed to leave. [ 9 Answers ]

I had a restraining order and supervised visit against my ex husband. He waited months later and started texting and calling my phone to speak to children. Recently he asked could he spend time with his son and not his daughter. So I said yes not remembering about order. Once he gets him he lies...

Fam. Law min. Order vs. Order after? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been in fam. Law court multiple times since I filed the first o.s.c.filed by me(father),in which I had to file an order after and have it signed by the judge, every time after that upon my daughters mother refiling in which many were dismissed w/o prejudice, the last order she filed was...

If someone repeatedly is breaking the restraing order and court order what can you do [ 4 Answers ]

If someone repeatedly is breaking the restraing order and court order what can you do instead of waiting for two months till your next court date?

What's the difference between a restraining order and a behavioral order [ 9 Answers ]

If I have a restraining order now and want it changed to a behavioral order, what's the difference between the two

View more questions Search