Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtj0105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 10:49 PM
    Prolonged period
    I went to the er because I have been bleeding for 3 weeks and I was feeling a little light headed. Found out I was anemic and was put on Provera 10mg for 5 days and an iron pill. The pelvic exam came back okay. I have been of the provera for 3 days now and the bleeding is back just as heavy. Should I go back to the er or wait it out for my gyn apt. in a couple of weeks?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Go to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prolonged Period [ 0 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and have had rather normal periods about ed flow for about 5-6 days. Well this time I spotted for a couple of days and then started my usual flow period however, I am now on day 16 of my period with no signs of slowing down or anything. I have never had a pelvic exam and rather...

Heavy prolonged period help [ 0 Answers ]

I started spotting lightly 7 days before my period was due. I continued spotting until I started my period-which was 12 days late. Since my period started, it has been extremely heavy with big clots. It has also lasted for 12 days now. I have been prescribed Lysteda for heavy bleeding. I took...

Prolonged period bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am on the pill and have been taking it as I am suppose to for 7 months stopping for one week to come on my period but this month I stopped taking my pill for a week as usual and came on my period but have been on now for 3 weeks , what is wrong?

Prolonged period [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend has been on her period for more then 2 months and it has only stopped for 2 days in between. She has gone to see many Doctors and she has even done an ultrasound. She was told that she has a pulup in her uterus and that she is a risk factor 8.. thats all they told her and said that...

Prolonged period [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to skip my period for my vacation and I read online a way to do it. If you skip you last 7 seven day pills (sugar pills) and start the new pack right away it should do the trick. I did exactly what they said. I was fine that Thursday no period as normal. It wasn't until the next week on...

View more questions Search