Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary219love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 10:24 PM
    Selling price
    How do I determine the selling price with an interest rate semiannually? For example I have 100,000 with 12.5% interest and 10% market ?
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Dec 17, 2013, 12:25 AM
    You should sell at premium because you are offering more interest than market rate. The selling price can be determined if the duration is available as well as repayment schedule, if any.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to compute selling price [ 0 Answers ]

It is given that the annual revenues are: $264,000. The average contribution margin ratio is 33%, fixed expenses is $115,200. Management is considering adding a new product to the company's product line. The new item will have $9.2 of variable costs per unit. Calculate the selling price that...

Does selling price effect holding price? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm not sure whether to include the selling price to the customer... Brady Company sells imported goods made in India. One product it sells is a wooden music box. The music boxes cost Brady $65, and Brady charges its customers a price of $250.Brady's cost of capital is 12%. On average, an...

Selling price [ 1 Answers ]

If my Cost Price is 16.56 and I want to have a 50% Profit margin how much should be the Selling price? Can you please give me an standrard computation?

Goods on consigment out at sale price ( including gross profit 50% of selling price) [ 1 Answers ]

This goods should be included in who's inventory. Having on mind that goods on consingment in belong to the consigner.

View more questions Search