Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandyerb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 08:03 PM
    Paranormal activity
    My kids are seeing a man that has demon eyes we all started haven anger issues and hear him walking and catch glimps of him watching us we always have bad dreams and feel someone watching what does he want
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 17, 2013, 03:33 PM
    What do demon eyes look like? Where do you see him watching you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal Activity in my home after 7 years of no activity? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband, two small children, and I have lived in our home for over 7 years. Recently, we have had some unexplained events happening. Our televisions have came on and off without timers. There has been noises coming over our computer speakers that are similar to noises heard from cellphone...

Paranormal activity [ 14 Answers ]

What could I do to find out if there's a ghost in my house

Paranormal activity [ 5 Answers ]

I started going to church again and every time I go into the church I have a very bad pain on the right side of my chest. I had my chaplain pray with me and without knowing what was wrong with me she stopped and said that she has seen demons of anger,jealousy,etc.. She than told me that she saw...

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search