Ask
    Dawn Prather Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 07:58 PM
    Bites
    I have itchy red bumps on my ankle and now they are spreading up my leg
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 16, 2013, 08:02 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that. Your post is a statement, not a question. What is your question? Also, have you seen a doctor about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bites [ 2 Answers ]

I began to notice some type of bites appearing on my body about 3 weeks ago.I never thought anything of it just thought they were msqueto bites because they itched and were red,it started just a few on my toes then my feet and now they have also got onto my legs, arms, upper back, sides,even my...

Allergic to flea bites, bites cause moles on my skin to irritate [ 1 Answers ]

I'm highly allergic to flea bites (and mosquito bites too!) and when I get bit it causes some of the moles on my skin to become very irritated and itchy. They turn red and some of them even scab over. Not sure what I can do or what this means. Please help! Thanks!

Bug bites... without the bugs and/or bites [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 4-6 months I've been feelin' like I'm constantly gettin' bitten by bugs all over my arms, torso and legs.....altho I never seem to have any bite marks on me...nor do I ever see any bugs on me or in my home. I've tried doin' a search online but I basically came up empty handed, totally...

Bites [ 3 Answers ]

I feel something biting me at night mostly at my legs what could it be? I don't have pets in my home & now my son feels it too.

Bites [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good remedy to stop the itching from bed bug bite?

View more questions Search