Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missd24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Dreaming of a Spirit chasing me
    Hi,

Ok so I have been living at this place for more than 5 years and nothing as such has happened. Anyway recently I have started to experience something abnormal. Once I dreamt that I was trapped in this building and this spirit was after me. The same day I was alone in my bedroom and I had headphones on then I felt the bed move twice. That day I prayed so much and slept with my sister. That night I was holding her hand, in the morning my sister told me that she dreamt of the spirit. This happened twice. I don't know what is happening. Please help me
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 14, 2013, 01:31 PM
    Was there something about your sisters dream that leads you to believe the two are related? How about your bed moving... was it slight or a very noticeable move?
    Have you or your sister been involved in anything recently that would have invited a spirit to come into the home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

Early 90's horror movie shown on hbo or cinemax about an evil spirit chasing models [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the early 90's I watched a movie about lingerie models being chased all over this building by guy who they thought was try to kill them but he was after the evil spirit that had enter one of the models. I love to see it again but can not remember the title

Why must I keep them chasing me? [ 9 Answers ]

A few friends and myself have experienced this problem and have been wondering about this. It seems like when I get a girl to like me, and we call each other like every day or text each other every day, its pretty good for the first few months. But after awhile I keep up doing that and the girl...

Why is he chasing me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in my mid 20's now and reside in Canada...i lived in England from the age of 2 till 8. During the whole time of my childhood there i kept having this recurring dream about running down this alley that was very familiar, one of which looked like one by where i lived in between houses. It seems...

View more questions Search