Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krissy921 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Is this miscarriage?
    I'm still not sure if I'm really pregnant but I think I'm already 6-8 weeks because I missed my period for the last month and had pregnancy symptoms like nausea and fatigue for just a few days.

Last December 11, my boyfriend fingered me and rubbed his manhood in my vagina and tummy. Also tried to insert his manhood just for a few seconds. I had stomach ache right after and until the next day. On December 14, I had a heavy to light bleeding, cramps, feeling nauseous and my entire body was in pain although not too much. It was like I am having my menstruation. But for the next day, I had just light bleeding until now.

Am I having a miscarriage? Is this a serious matter to be checked by a Doctor?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 16, 2013, 08:09 PM
    Last December 11? As in December 11 2012? If that's the case, that was a year ago. If you're talking about this past December 11, that was 5 days ago, so how would you be 6-8 weeks pregnant?

Your question really doesn't make any sense.

Dec 17, 2013, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Last December 11? As in December 11 2012? If that's the case, that was a year ago. If you're talking about this past December 11, that was 5 days ago, so how would you be 6-8 weeks pregnant?

Your question really doesn't make any sense.
    I'm sorry. I will post again the same question and try to explain everything. Thank you by the way.
    Pets Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 03:53 PM
    No need to start another thread. Just post more details here.

Dec 19, 2013, 03:25 PM
    On October 15, 2013, Me and my Boyfriend had sex. It was my first time having sex. After a week or 2, I had pregnancy symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and fatigue but it only lasted for a few days. I'm still not sure if I'm really pregnant but I think I'm already 6-8 weeks because I missed my period for the month of October. Honestly, I'm afraid to take pregnancy test.

On December 11, we had sex for the second time. My boyfriend fingered me and rubbed his manhood in my vagina and tummy. Also tried to insert his manhood just for a few seconds. I had stomach ache right after and I was frequently urinating until the next day.

On December 14, I had a heavy to light bleeding, cramps, feeling nauseous and my entire body was in pain although not too much. It was like I am having my menstruation. But for the next day, I had just light bleeding until December 18.

Am I having a miscarriage? Is this a serious matter to be checked by a Doctor?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 03:33 PM
    This is a matter to be checked out by a doctor regardless of the answers given. If you ever have to ask the question then the answer is automatically yes.

Take the pregnancy test. Know for sure so you can either get prenatal treatment or figure out what has screwed up your cycle.

Just as a curiosity, how old are you and your boyfriend? Was he a virgin too? Is there a chance of getting a STD from him? I want you to get tested for that too.
    Pets Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 03:36 PM
    Okay, that makes a bit more sense.

Pregnancy symptoms don't start a week or 2 after sex. The first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. So the nausea, vomiting, and fatigue, which lasted a few days at most 2 weeks after sex, was due to something else.

Fact is, we can't diagnose online, no one can, it's impossible to do. Pregnancy can only be diagnosed with urine, blood, or an ultrasound in later pregnancy. We can't access any of that, and symptoms mean nothing, as pregnancy symptoms are also symptoms of hundreds of other things.

We also can't diagnose if you're having a miscarriage.

It's time to put on your big girl pants and take a pregnancy test. You did the deed, and there are consequences, ones you have to face. So take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning, with your first pee of the day. If it's negative wait and see what happens with your next period. If it's positive, you're pregnant.

As for seeing a doctor, that's up to you, only you can decide that.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I have been having a lot of problems with my stomach. I took a pregnancy test, that read no. So a few days later I took another. The result came back as a yes. I took another same brand and everything. The result this time was a no. I was content thinking maybe I just didn't do the second...

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Did I have a miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a possibility I'm pregnant, it would be pretty early but I started bleeding and had a pretty big clot. How do I know if I got my period or if I had a misscarraige?

Possible miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to know if anybody here knows anything about miscarriages? I am on the pill. I take it daily. Sometimes I have it at 8 oclock every morning and sometimes the latest I take the pill is about 2 in the afternoon. For a few weeks I was getting strange cravings for cake mix, ice...

View more questions Search