Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildkats12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Installing toyota camry third brake light
    How do you install an universal third brake light on a 2003 Toyota Camry when there is no third brake light to replace?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2013, 12:31 PM
    You mount it to the rear package shelf, find the proper wire and connect. Be careful or you will find it blinking when the turn signals are used.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 07:01 AM
    This must have had a rear spoiler at on time...
    The harness for the Third light should be under a cover on the rear parcel shelf. You may have to find it thru the trunk and stick it up from there where you can reach it from inside.
    Personally, I'd go to the salvage yard and find an original equipment Third.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing brake light bulbs on 96 Toyota Camry Station Wagon [ 4 Answers ]

I need to change a brake light bulb in the tailgate of my 1996 Toyota Camry Station Wagon. I have a Chilton's repair guide but it says nothing about the lights in the tail gate. How do I can access to change the bulbs? Thank you.

2005 toyota camry brake light [ 1 Answers ]

The l/h brake light has no power to the socket. All fuse's are good. Any ideas?

Replacing the brake light bulb on Toyota Camry 2005. But it still doesn't work. [ 6 Answers ]

I replaced the brake light bulb on Toyota Camry 2005 but the lights still don't work. Any idea as to what else to check and how. Thanks in advance.

Toyota Camry intermittent brake light [ 7 Answers ]

For over 3 months the dash board brake warning light on my 1997 2.2 Toyota Camry Auto has come on intermittently - sometimes not for 2-3 days then 2-4 times in an hour but always goes out after a few minutes. This is the same panel light as for the handbrake. The brakes are working 100%. I have...

2005 toyota camry brake light [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2005 toyota camry and my rear driver side brake light bulb is out. Can anyone suggest how to replace the bulb? Thanks.

View more questions Search