Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 15, 2013, 07:37 PM
    Life Lessons
    What life lessons have you learned from a parent, a grandparent, a teacher, a child, a boss, a friend, an enemy, or maybe a pet?

Mine are:

from my father -- If you don't know the answer, look it up.

from working in libraries -- If you don't know the answer and can't find it anywhere, call someone -- a barber, a funeral director, a butcher, a minister or priest, a college professor -- who will know the answer.

from my mother -- if you take it out, put it back right where you found it. If you turn it on, turn it back off after you're finished with it. If you borrow it from someone, return it promptly to that person. If it will hurt someone's reputation, don't say it. The best-kept secret is the one you don't tell.

from my cats -- Live in the Now.

Check out some similar questions!

Life lessons from the t-man 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Lesson 4 An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, 'Can I also sit like you and do nothing?' The eagle answered: 'Sure, why not.' So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped...

Lessons of life from the T-Man [ 3 Answers ]

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob , the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give...

Lessons of life 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Lesson 2 A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest removed his hand....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.