Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yourreason Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2013, 10:54 PM
    Fluzzy, frizzy hair!
    When I wash my hair, which is every other day, it becomes very fluffy. After so long, it starts to frizz. The only way I can get it normal is to rewet it, but I can't keep it wet all the time. Any suggestions?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2013, 11:00 PM
    There are products on the market that supposedly cut down on the frizz. Some are sprays, some are creams. Just check your local Walmart, in the hair care aisle. :)
    yourreason Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2013, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    There are products on the market that supposedly cut down on the frizz. Some are sprays, some are creams. Just check your local Walmart, in the hair care aisle. :)
    Thanks
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2013, 12:28 AM
    A few suggestions. One is to use a smoothing cream in wet hair, then dry it. Use a straightening iron to smooth it out. If it's humid out, use some hair spray. Another option is to have your hair chemically straightened, but it is expensive. Otherwise, find a style that's curly and embrace the natural texture of your hair.

I think it 'a nice to have variety.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 16, 2013, 01:47 PM
    I tend to use Moroccan oil on my hair after EVERY shower. I have frizzy hair, but only wash mine monday/thursday, but shower daily. My hair is so frizzy that I don't need a hair elastic to keep my braid in. The thing to remember is to keep as much moisture in your hair as possible. That is what my hair dresser has told me.
    micgibson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2014, 12:05 AM
    You can try Dessert Essentials, they have coconut shampoo and conditioner, this will sure get your hair sleek, my bestie has wavy hair and after there 2 products they are straight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frizzy hair =p [ 3 Answers ]

I have really dry, frizzy and thick hair... I can't grow it out long because it gets so thick and frizzy its just a mess Can anyone think of anything I could do for my hair? I've tried all the damaged hair conditioners and even the anti frizz stuff... It just seems to stop it for a little...

Dry and frizzy hair from leaving hair coloring on too long. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I usually color my hair every four weeks to cover up the gray. I use the same color " medium copper brown" which is a little lighter than my natural color. The last time I colored my hair, I left it on for too long, almost an hour, I was talking on the telephone and didn't notice the...

Frizzy hair [ 5 Answers ]

My hair's really dry and frizzy... can anyone tell me how to moisturize my hair... natural methods without use of chemicals:confused:

Frizzy hair [ 8 Answers ]

My hair is very frizzy and I tried blow drying it but that just makes it larger and more frizzy. How can I make it calm down?

View more questions Search