Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natetenn512 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2013, 06:20 PM
    How to get your IRC Channel Popular on Mibbit and/or Freenode?
    Hey this is a tough question to find out I googled everything and found nothing how do I get my channels on Mibbit and/or Freenode Popular? Do I advertise it on the web?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 15, 2013, 06:14 AM
    One thing you can do is create a web page and link to it in your channel title. You should post your channel rules and pertinent information
    natetenn512 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 05:36 PM
    Topic old now...
    If only I can delete this topic....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change my audio channel from 8 channel to 6 channel? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to play a game, but it's not working. I read on a forum where they said I'd have to change my audio channel from 8 to 6, I don't know how I do that. I guess I'm dumb. "I thought by audio was set to 6 channel, but somehow it got set to 8, no idea why. Switched it back to 6, and now I...

Do IRC 1256 futures gains offset carryover stock losses? [ 2 Answers ]

I have about $20k in stock losses to carry over into 2010, and plan to only trade currency futures this year. I have begun reading on the tax handling of these types of trades and believe in this situation, my best option is to opt out of IRC 1256 for IRC 988, since (I believe) any gains would...

Definition in the ICC IRC Plumbing code [ 1 Answers ]

Section P2706 of the International Residential Code: Under water receptors it mentions that standpipes shall be a minimum 18" and a maximum 42". What part of the plumbing is this referring to? Laundry tray connection: It mentions that standpipe for clothes washer shall not be less...

Set up Dish 2 channel box to record on one channel? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I think that I understand this but I want to ask if my I have gotten is right. I am getting a dual channel Dish box. I currently have my single channel Dish box hooked up to a Sony DMR EZ27 DVD recorder. I have the Main (the shielded single cable) video output going from the Dish box...

View more questions Search