Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    proxconsult Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Black spots
    I used monobenzone for a yr. lightened very well but now have horrible black spot all over.
    Extremely black stubborn spots 5 month 10% hydroquinone and 20% of using benoquin does not work.
    Hellp
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 14, 2014, 09:52 AM
    There is no relation to grease ingested to oil on your face. The oil secreted is generated from glands in the hair follicle. The grease is digested and either used or stored.
    vokmez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2014, 09:40 PM
    Answer to BLACK SPOTS WHILE USING MONOBENZONE/BENOQUIN POST.

Black spots are caused from increase in the amount of dark pigment called melanin
    The immune system is attempting to repair what it believes are damages buy depositing more pigment-producing cells called melanocytes which appear as black spots. They are normally much darker than the original skin because of the amount of melanites packed in the tiny area, because monobenzone has already permanently destroy those producing cells in the surrounding area.

Its adviseable to continue to use the same cream (monobenzone to destroy more melanocytes) (it will be a stubborn, 2 -3 times as difficult to fade away but will inventually fade as you destroy melanocytes.

It is necessary to use maintenance cream at lease 3 times per week to prevent melanocytes cell appearance and spreading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black spots [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm 24 year old guy and a virgin. I have black color spots on the head of my penis. Could someone please tell me what exactly it is and why has this happened ? And is this a serious problem ?

My eyes see things with black spots or lines in black very disturbing to me now [ 1 Answers ]

When I see fir example... braided hair with scalp showing, or I saw a man with black massage stones on his body, things like that makes my skin crawl his happening?and feel eerie.. why is t

What can I use for the treatment of pimples and black spots/black heads [ 1 Answers ]

I used to have a smooth face free of pimples,then all of a sudden I developed pimples with black spots.I really am not happy with my face again though my skin is beautiful.I use qei+ on my body.please I need help.thanks.

Baby snake black with stripes around,white belly with black spots in maryville tn [ 1 Answers ]

Baby black snake with strips around, white belly with black spots in maryville tn

Black spots [ 2 Answers ]

I've had black spots all over my nose for years now nothing I do gets rid of them so I'm at a total loss! If I prick them with a needle and then squeeze like normal spots dark yellow sticky stuff comes out? There's loads of them so I don't see myself sitting down pricking them all day lol... also...

View more questions Search