Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YVETTEH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 03:14 PM
    What kind of pill is this?
    I FOUND A LIGHT GREEN OVAL SHAPED PILL AND IT HAS 93 ON ONE SIDE And 7175 on the other what kind of pill is this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 03:19 PM
    It never ceases to amaze me that people just find pills lying around and don't take them to the pharmacy, or just destroy them.

Before I tell you what this pill is, I am curious to know where you found it and why you are asking what it is without just destroying it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 06:15 PM
    You know the funny thing is I actually found a bottle of pills myself last week, just laying on the side of the street.
    I almost rolled over laughing.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 07:12 AM
    It's Sertraline, used for treating OCD

Complete Sertraline information from Drugs.com
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Apr 13, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Fr chuck what did you do with these pills. Run home and ask this board what they were?
    Just my 2 cents worth but,
    It never fails to amaze me how ready some people are to help some one they never saw in there life or know anything about, what a "found pill" is.
    These people can not call poison control because they will ask for information to make a report on it. Pharmacies and Doctors will do the same thing. It is taking a very big chance to identify a pill on-line
    Of course everyone is free to do what they believe is the right thing to do. That is what is so great about our country, but oh the legal ramifications.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of pill is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a round soft colored green pill with the numbers 93 883 on it. And I don't know what it is! Can anybody help me?

I found an orange pill with PATC 5 on the front, a very strange shape. Can someone tell me what it is?

What kind of pill is this? [ 6 Answers ]

It is a white rounded pill with 93 imprinted on one side and 314 on the other?

What kind of pill is this? [ 1 Answers ]

Oblong red pill nice slit in the middle with a 0 on one side and 6 on the other and says A on the back?

It's a beige oblong pill that says prasmac/534.

View more questions Search