Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2013, 05:01 AM
    Wireless Keyboard / Malfunction
    I use a Wireless Mouse & Wireless Keyboard.. The Mouse is performing as it should , But the Wireless Keyboard is not Responding.. I tried putting fresh batteries in, Nothing yet.. The Keyboard is from Microsoft.. Any ideas? Thanks
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Dec 13, 2013, 07:00 AM
    Try putting the usb dongle in another slot. If using the software that came with the keyboard and mouse try uninstalling and then reinstall.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2014, 07:44 AM
    Is it a Wfi of Bluetooth?

Wifi:
    Some wireless keyboards and mice have a "Connect / Sync" button that have top be pressed on the Dongle and Keyboard and the same time. Some you have to hold for 3 seconds.

Bluetooth:
    You have to unpair the keyboard and start afresh...

Hope this helps.
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard Malfunction! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Guys, My keyboard has kindly switched @ for " and shift+3 is now £ . I've followed what you wrote on a similar thread however had no luck. I'm currently using windows 8 if that helps. I've tried changing the location but still nothing. Help please?

Keyboard malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new Logitech keyboard. It has a USB input. Pressing some of the keys results in an incorrect result.

Laptop keyboard malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

My keyboard on my laptop has been giving extra characters for some time. At first I thought it was only the middle row of keys I.E asdfghjkl but soon noticed it was a few others. To make it simple the middle row gives these characters `asd5fgh6j\kl. I have made sure that the numlk key isn’t on, nor...

Code 19 keyboard malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to ask that when I start my PC, the keyboard IS disabled. I went to the device manager and check saying that the keyboard wouldn't start because of corrupted registry.(code 19) then I follow whatever steps given by troubleshooter, it works but doesn't stay long, the symptom presist after...

View more questions Search