Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hugh Hobhouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2013, 03:02 PM
    12 Year old moodswings
    Hi, Im 12 years old, and in year 8. For the last month or two I have been getting really bad moodswings.. I will get unbelievably angry out of nothing or if someone's does something little. At one point I will be calm, and one second later crying and angry.

Any answers helpful :-/
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2013, 05:48 PM
    Puberty? The start of raging hormones and physical changes? What have your parents said, or have you talked to them? Or has it started and gotten more intense? What's going on in your life? Anything big, or stressful?

It could be many things an adult should be helping you get answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moodswings?Bipolar? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past 2 years now I've been experiencing extreme moodswings. I always thought I had major depression, but had some good days. Until the other day a friend questioned how I can go from being so quiet to so loud and confident without any reason. I looked it up on the net and read that your...

Show the beginning of the year and end of year in a cost of good manufacture in excel [ 1 Answers ]

Canseco Company Beginning of 2007 End of 2007 Direct materials inventory $22,000 $26,000 Work-in-process inventory 21,000 20,000 Finished goods inventory 18,000 23,000 Purchases of direct materials 75,000 Direct manufacturing labor 25,000 Indirect...

10 Days Late,Cramping,Sore Breasts,Irritablility,And Moodswings [ 5 Answers ]

Im 10 days late for my period. I have been cramping for the last 5 or so days. I have been irritable with major mood swings. My breast have been sore for a little over a week... I have not taken a pregnancy test because I am currently trying to have a baby and every time I take a pregnancy test...

View more questions Search