Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hotwater47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2013, 09:54 AM
    Is this a fake Ghana passport?
    Hello
    My dad is being scammed and does not believe he is being taken for a ride and losing thousands along the way. We've been showing him everything we can to convince him but if we could prove this is a fake passport, it may help. I have been searching scam sites to try and find her picture but have not had any luck.
    Thank you
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Gifty scan passport.pdf (578.5 KB, 214 views)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 12, 2013, 09:55 AM
    I didn't even have to look at it to know it's fake.

Check this out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ghan...ient=firefox-a
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 12, 2013, 10:24 AM
    Unfortunately....I don't think you will be able to convince him. It's sad that people want something so badly that they throw common sense out the window because it will interfere with their hopes and dreams.

I worked with a guy that was getting taken by a Russian dating scammer....Long story short, I found her pictures on a known scammer site where it listed all of her assumed names. I showed him...every picture he had of her was on this site. I asked him to think about it and see if it makes sense that the pictures she took, supposedly just for him, would be on this site that I showed him. Everything was there. He thanked me and I thought I got through to him.

Turns out he thanked me just so I would leave him alone. He lost over $5,000 to her because he didn't want to believe what I was telling him. It was easier for him to believe in her than facts that were right in front of him.

Your dad is probably in the same situation.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this ghana passport fake? [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help finding out if this is fake. THANK YOU! We need to prove to my friend that she is fake. http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq52/kjerstilyn1/DA.jpg

Is this Ghana passport fake? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if this passport is fake. Considering a business deal with this guy, but will drop if not real passport. He has not asked for money, but just being cautious. Thanks

Ghana Passport, Fake or not [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Good day to u. Sir, I actually love a girl from your country Ghana. I love her very much and I would like to marry her. I used to send her money every time she asks. But now she had send her passport copy for the visa money and all. I doubt her passport is original or not. I...

View more questions Search