Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzie48 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Fate brought us together, yet we're now apart!
    We met outside a club I never go to. I was there to meet my ex who never turned up and ended up talking to him. We spent the whole weekend together and every other day from then on.

We got on great and I met his daughter who's lovely and only 3 years old and loved me back. His ex-wife contacted him constantly when I was on the scene and I think she was trying to break us up. My ex boyfriend is still in touch with me too so this has been awkward and recently, I said I'd like some time catching up with friends while he was with his daughter and he agreed this was a good idea. However, we broke up 3 weeks ago, with him saying he didn't know how he felt about me. He said he loved me, missed me all the time but didn't know if he wanted to be with me??

He kept holding my hand and stroking my hair but I said I couldn't wait around until he'd decided what was going on in his head so left and haven't heard from him since. I'm not able to move on, as the week before he sent me a very romantic card about our life together and we'd been searching places to stay together and it just doesn't add up!

We're compatible star signs too so I can't understand whether this is the end or not?
    chobitsfan13 Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Mar 31, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suzie48
    We met outside a club I never go to. I was there to meet my ex who never turned up and ended up talking to him. We spent the whole weekend together and every other day from then on.

We got on great and I met his daughter who's lovely and only 3 years old and loved me back. His ex-wife contacted him constantly when I was on the scene and I think she was trying to break us up. My ex boyfriend is still in touch with me too so this has been awkward and recently, I said I'd like some time catching up with friends while he was with his daughter and he agreed this was a good idea. However, we broke up 3 weeks ago, with him saying he didn't know how he felt about me. He said he loved me, missed me all the time but didn't know if he wanted to be with me????

He kept holding my hand and stroking my hair but I said I couldn't wait around until he'd decided what was going on in his head so left and haven't heard from him since. I'm not able to move on, as the week before he sent me a very romantic card about our life together and we'd been searching places to stay together and it just doesn't add up!

We're compatible star signs too so I can't understand whether this is the end or not?
    I really don't know. He mgiht just be saying that but dang guys are confusing! If it has been that long, it might be that he's moved on. :( Or it could be that maybe he's still thinking. I have no clue but I wish the best for you.

Apr 1, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Oh no problem. Well I'm sorry that I don't know what to say. I mean guys are so confusing and you can never really tell what they're doing and what they're thinking. Have you tried calling him?

Apr 2, 2007, 12:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chobitsfan13
    Oh no problem. Well I'm sorry that I dont know what to say. I mean guys are so confusing and you can never really tell what they're doing and what they're thinking. Have you tried calling him?
    No, everyone says you should have the 'no contact rule' so I've not called him. I did text him a week ago to say that I wanted to see him when he was with his daughter, as I knew this bothered him. He didn't get back in touch and I don't want to come across as a stalker.

Apr 2, 2007, 10:21 AM
    I think after 3 weeks he is probably trying to heal himself and forget about me and not sure if it's too late for me to contact him to talk? I did think about writing to him because then I'd be able to say what I wanted to properly. There's not a day goes past, when I don't wish he was here. We talked for hours on the phone if I couldn't see him before, but now I just keep thinking about all his cards, letters and lovely text messages and e-mails and wondering if that's it.

Apr 2, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Yeah I know what you mean about you don't want to come across as a stalker... well. I really don't know. If he isn't talking to you then maybe he just doesn't want anything to do with you anymore(I know that sounds really mean) But we all have to face the facts sometimes. :( Im really sorry :(

Apr 18, 2007, 09:36 AM
    I did write to him to see if we could meet up, which actually helped me feel better about things - strangely! I haven't had any replies but don't really feel I need one now, as this seemed to have quite a calming influence on me, to write down how I felt and to say to him, it'd be good to at least know he was OK. Moving onwards and upwards for me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women: After you broke up with a guy, what brought you back? [ 10 Answers ]

LADIES!! Feel free to share your stories! You'd be amazed how useful your words may be in educating those that are breaking-up. This will be a helpful posting for men (and women) to read and reference. Listing your age might be helpful too - as relationships are different - at different stages of...

Just brought parvo pup home from treatment, can she get it again? [ 2 Answers ]

I've bleached and soaked and washed and everything you can do. But I'm still freaking out. I just brought my pup home from the vet yesterday. She is doing wonderful! But I'm just nervous if she will be able to contract the virus very easily? I also just read that once your pup has parvo and...

View more questions Search