Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RockMtl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2005, 03:49 PM
    Cannot Print E-mails
    Hi everyone.
    This is not a new subject, but one that is close to my heart :(
    I work with Windows XP SP2, IE6 and OE6. I think my system is updated etc.. etc... but here is my problem.
    Recently when I try to print my e-mails in OE6, I keep getting an error message;
    'An error has occurred in the script on this page'
    Line: 1334
    Code: 1
    Error: Invalid argument
    Code: 0
    URL: res://C:WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/

No matter what I do I have to cut and paste because I cannot print my e-mails directly.
    1) I've read up on Reg keys, re installed my printer, disabled script... etc... etc... STILL NO LUCK. :confused:

Is there anyone out there that can shed some light and possibly help me in this. I'm only having problems with OE and can print with other apps.
    Thanks all
    RockMtl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2005, 11:17 AM
    I figured it out
    Guess either no one was interested. I got my problem fixed
    alubros Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 02:15 AM
    HI ALL!!

I work with Windows XP SP2, IE6 and OE6. Recently when I try to print my e-mails in OE6, I get an error message;

'An error has occurred in the script on this page'
    Line: 1334
    Code: 1
    Error: Invalid argument
    Code: 0
    URL: res://C:WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/

Please help me out on this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife e-mails and chats w/ ex boyfriend [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time posting here, and I feel a little silly about it. My wife and I have been married a little over 4 years, but we have recently had a problem. Her ex-boyfriend called her up. He had been searching for her ever since hurricane Katrina(she lived in New Orleans before). I...

Thanks for the E-mails [ 8 Answers ]

This is another I copied and pasted, I just thought it was cute since I have had all of these. THANKS I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, now I have...

Not able to receive mails on Yahoo as well as rediffmail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending mails through my site. Persons with hotmail, gmail account are able to receive mails, but persons with Yahoo and rediffmail account are not able to receive. Can anyone please tell me what is the problem.

E-Mails [ 4 Answers ]

I need yor help. Every week I send close to 1200 E-mails to a church group and it takes me three days to do it. Yahoo only allows 99 members groups lists and only five groups per day. Is it there a faster and easiest way to do this work? Thanks. Carlos Luis

Saving e-mails [ 2 Answers ]

Good evening all. I wonder if any of you good people can help me again. In my Hotmail account I have created a folder, and I save an e-mail in it each day. Is there any way I can "Burn" them to a disc? Would I have to save each one individually? Thanks in advance. Davidofgrimsby.

View more questions Search