Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dprice123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Lost my job and now I am worried about being evicted
    I'm a mother of 4, and I lost my job two months ago and don't know how I'm going to pay for rent on the 15th of this month!

Note: I have no family here in the states. I have couple friends. They try to help out but they have their own problems. I did paid for November rent.

My landlord is a woman, and she can be a handful at times. She doesn't call back, or answers her e-mails. She only respond back when the rent is due. I haven't told her about my situation.

So what should I do! I'm so scared and nervous about being homeless and without shelter for my children! Please someone guide me in the right direction on saving me and my children from being on the streets.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2013, 01:51 PM
    Well the first thing to do would be to TELL her about your situation. Head in the sand isn't going to help. Next you need to try and work something out. Also check with your local churches and gov't agencies to see about homeless shelters and the like if it happens. Don't wait until you get an eviction notice. No child support payment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job offer in nyc, worried about anxiety [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I moved to Fort Lauderdale from Manhattan two years ago. I have struggled with anxiety and depression for over 15 years (I am 30 years old now). I grew up in an emotionally, verbally and at times physically abusive home; this family still lives in NY. I love South Florida,...

I lost my virginity and I'm worried [ 9 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time yesterday and it didn't hurt and I didn't feel anything really, we used a condom... I started bleeding that night I don't know if it's because I lost my virginity or it's my period. I'm just really worried and don't know want to think. Please help

This is my first offense and I am worried about lossing my job. [ 3 Answers ]

I was charged with theft under 5000 it is my first offense and I work in accounting and payroll I am dupposed to have a backgrond check tomorrow at my new job I just started and love but will the charge appear on my background check or is it when I am convinced that it will? Please help me as I...

View more questions Search