Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Could it have happened?
    Hi! I've recently started taking YAZ, a birth control pill, and here lately I've noticed an outrageous increase in vaginal discharge. Not to be gross but when I wipe it just kind of drips a bunch of mucus and its really stretchy. I've only missed one dose and had intercourse during that time. Plus I have had a lot of late doses as well. I've only been on the pill for 3 weeks. Could the vaginal discharge be cause by the because or could I have gotten pregnant from missing a dosage and taking them late? I usually get nauseous in the mornings for about a half an hour. Now I'm getting nausea throughout the day. My period is due in like 4 days.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 31, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Take a test!!

Some "pills" have to be taken the same time every day and should never be missed. Personally I would get to the chemist asap.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Yes of course "it" could have happened. Pills can't normally be missed and even talking late can cause issues, add those all together and you get of course it could.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 02:36 PM
    You definitely could be pregnant, as most pills need to be taken at the same time every day for them to be effective. You should probably consult with your doctor on whether these are symptoms of the pill, or not. I would suggest getting a blood test done, so you know whether you need to keep taking the birth control pills, or if you are pregnant, and need to stop taking them immediately. Good luck
    melissafay Posts: 9, Reputation: -3

Apr 9, 2010, 01:35 PM

Yasmin and Yaz Birth Control Lawsuits Mount Against Bayer - AboutLawsuits.com

You might be but there could be a problem, you should look at this site!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2010, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by melissafay View Post
    Yasmin and Yaz Birth Control Lawsuits Mount Against Bayer - AboutLawsuits.com

you might be but there could be a problem, you should look at this site!

What does a lawsuit over the side effects of Yasmin/Yaz have to do with whether this woman is pregnant?

Do you even read the questions before you answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Happened [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this board but am in need of great help. I divorced about 4 years ago after being married 22 long years. Shortly after, I met this man that I really liked and he felt the same for me. We became close very quickly. He wanted to get married after being together for only a couple of...

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

I met a great guy when I moved in my new town. He was a breath of fresh air. We immediately connected and everything was great. Well he has 2 children who live 2 hours away. He has always struggled about being so far away. Well a year and 9 months went on with him just visiting home to see the kids...

What happened? [ 4 Answers ]

What happened to Valinorsorrow?

Not sure what happened [ 21 Answers ]

I was to met a friend of mine out on Wed night to work on some stuff for him on my laptop. I smoke and he doesn't so I asked him to get us a table while I stayed outside to smoke. After a couple of minutes he came back out and said that he wanted to just go home and do the work some other time. ...

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I met someone while holidaying... we became friends but what I feel for him is something much more than that. I want to know whether he felt what I did. Is there an outcome to this? What's in my future?

View more questions Search