Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattyg1990 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2013, 05:12 PM
    What can we do to get rid of thie spirits/ ghost in my home?
    Last night my nephew said he was being bothered by something. He said that it made a moaning sound first and then it grabbed his leg and shook him. We've had small experiences with spirits in this house but not as bad as this one. What should we do to make it leave us alone?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 9, 2013, 06:43 PM
    You make a spirit leave by removing its right to stay there. Can you think of a reason it has to stay there?

What other experiences have been had in the home?

Dec 9, 2013, 07:56 PM
    We've heard noises in my living room like if there's kids playing. My mom has seen small shadows like a kids shadow maybe and she also seen a little girl like about the age of 9 or 10 skipping in the yard, she described her with long blonde hair this at 3am July 5th.

Dec 9, 2013, 07:59 PM
    Neighbors say that a woman died of a heart attack in our front yard a couple years ago, not sure if that's connected with the activity we have going on in our home.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 10, 2013, 02:02 PM
    The death may or may not have something to do with it. A death isn't necessary for a haunting. Was this activity there when you moved into the home... or did it begin after that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting rid of Unwanted Spirits in my home [ 6 Answers ]

Hello My concern is what do I do and how do I cleanse my home after a friend who has deep spirits of all kind. I need to know How do I get rid of demons from an unwanted friend etc.

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

What is the difference between spirits and ghost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told there is a difference. So what is the difference? I need help here :L Also, Why can certain people see ghost/spirits and some others can't and they can't communicate with them.

Ghost Or Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

Hey Im wondering That Like How Can I See Or Be Touched By A Ghost Or Spirit Without Using A Ouiji Board? Like A Really Easy And Simple Way?

Spirits (ghost) [ 4 Answers ]

How do I know or how can I tell if there is a spirit or ghost in my house? I know about the sounds things moving etc... I even may have an EVP but how do I really know?

View more questions Search