Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bdykes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 11:32 AM
    ... Is hot
    The movie is four words long the first word is 4 letters the second word is 4 letters long the third word is 2 letters long and the last word is 3 letters long. I think the last two words are is hot.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Any ideas on what the movie is about?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 7, 2013, 11:47 AM
    How about Some Like It Hot (1959) - IMDb with Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis & Jack Lemmon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water coming out of hot water side only cold... hot water heater is working [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need help bad. I am a woman writing to you whose husband has given up on the problem and will no longer work on this. He doesn't care if we have hot water cause he can take a shower at work. I cannot. It is the dead of winter here in Colorado. We had frozen pipes that burst in the wall...

No hot water (not freezing, but not hot) in shower, but sinks are hot [ 3 Answers ]

In both of our bathrooms our showers, and in the master bathroom the whirlpool tub water does not get hot. The sinks in the room are fine. Everything worked OK until we had replaced the hot water heater. I checked to make sure the hot water line was turned back on and it was, and the pipe from...

Heatpump blowing hot air when on cool setting.suction line very hot. [ 0 Answers ]

Won't blow cold air just heat on cool setting. Freon OK. Replaced defrost board.?

When I turn on the hot tap the water runs hot then cold hot then cold [ 0 Answers ]

When I run the hot tap, the water runs hot then cold, hot then cold. The boiler ignites when the tap is turned on but then goes off and on, off and on while the tap is running. I have a ravenheat LS80(T) combi boiler

Feeling hot hot (water) and then it is not at all hot [ 3 Answers ]

We have scalding hot water for a couple of minutes and then it cuts off . We have a state water heater model e5650dols. We set our temperature lower and reset the unit only to have it replicate the same problem. Is this due to the theromostat if so is it the lower or the upper. How do you tell??...

View more questions Search