Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naseerforu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 03:01 AM
    Education in Canada
    Hello,
    I was wondering if any one can help me deal with the below"
    I was on F-1 Visa in USA, spend 2 yrs there and my visa got cancelled beco'z of some reason while my return to USA from my vacations (India). I am planning for my further education in Toronto, CANADA. And worry about the US visa (cancel without prejudice - CWOP) stamping on my passport, is that going to make any rejection for applying in different country, especially Canada. Or Canadian Embassy won't consider it? Would any of you suggest to have a new passport booklet or ?

Wait for the reply...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 7, 2013, 06:41 AM
    That "some reason" is the issue, what was the reason .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 7, 2013, 06:52 AM
    Did you overstay in India and lost your visa was cancelled.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 9, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Does it have anything to do with this?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...op-597483.html
    naseerforu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2013, 12:36 AM
    @aliseaodo, that's right, my question here is, can I apply for a Canadian Student Visa, knowing the fact that my US visa was cancelled earlier. Or how do you suggest to make a right approach towards Canada.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 10, 2013, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by naseerforu View Post
    @aliseaodo, that's right, my question here is, can I apply for a Canadian Student Visa, knowing the fact that my US visa ewas cancelled earlier. Or how do you suggest to make a right approach towards Canada.
    No right or wrong approach. Make your application and take your chances. Answer questions truthfully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entry into Canada as a Felon and Canada land owner [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently been arrested for a drug related offense (my first arrest). I fully expect to get convicted of some sort of felony crime in the USA. I am a citizen of the USA and I am not a canadian citizen. I do own land in Canada and would like to access it. I have read all the laws...

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

I would like to sell a rental house in Canada and buy another place also in Canada. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 50, living in the US as a legal resident alien. I have a house in Canada that I have been renting out and would like to sell. I have never lived in the house, it was an investment. I have been paying Canadian real estate taxes on it and paying US taxes on rent collected, here in the US. I am...

Education in the US [ 29 Answers ]

Time Magazine (12/8/08, p 36) has a featured article entitled, “Can She Save Our Schools,” about Michelle Rhee, Chancellor of the District of Public School System. I find Time to be a credible source and was shocked by the statistics in the article, all of which pertain only to developed...

View more questions Search