Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drich18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 11:20 PM
    I Don't Know what to do, Please Helpp
    I Am 18 years old and about 2 months ago I noticed that I had two bumps on my Labia minora. One on the right and left side of my area. Its not as big on the right side but one the left side it is like a pea shaped thing just chilling there. They do not hurt but they do get big then get small. Sometimes go away. But they been coming back for the past 2 months. And when I got to see if I can pop it ( I know that sounds really gross but I am desperate) I Pinch it, It Deflates and then comes back... I'm Worried, Its been two months, And Its Still here. Its December now and I am a nervous. I lost my Virginity this past summer. I don't know what to do, I am a little scared that it might be an Sexual transmitted infection or Disease. Please help me I do not know what to do. What do I do? Who do I talk to?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 7, 2013, 09:40 AM
    You're 18...if you're concerned, see a doctor. We can't diagnose this for you online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need helpp [ 0 Answers ]

The coefficient of static friction between the 3.00kg crate and the 35 degree incline is 0.300 . What minimum force is applied to the crate perpendicular to the incline to prevent the crate from sliding down the incline?

Helpp!1 [ 1 Answers ]

On June 1, 2010, Sting Insurance Co. received $7,380 cash from Bere Co. for a one-year insurance policy. Sting Insurance Co. has an October 31 fiscal year end and adjusts accounts annually. Complete the following for Sting Insurance Co. 1) Prepare the June 1, 2010, journal entry. June 1: I...

F(x) helpp ! [ 1 Answers ]

some body explain this : f(x)=x²?

Please.I need Helpp :/ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi im danielle, So I like this kid in my school.. but I don't no if he likes me back.my friends say he likes me but I don't think so.They say he stares at me when I look away and when I turn he looks away and when I see in the hallway we make eye contact.its really confusing because his friend say...

View more questions Search