Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious19871987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 04:43 PM
    2 months late, negative hpt
    I am 2 months late today and got a negative hpt about 4 days ago. I've had a few pregnancy symptoms including: nausea every day on and off for the last two weeks, headaches (rare for me), tired a lot more than normal, and my breast seem to be getting bigger. My insurance will be in affect in 4 more weeks. Is it possible to be pregnant with negative hpt? I am looking for suggestions till I can see a doctor?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 6, 2013, 06:16 PM
    Yes. A blood test will give you more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 months late -- hpt negative [ 4 Answers ]

I need an answer and don't know who else to turn too. I'm 5 mnths late every hpt I've taken is negative. Went to the er when I was 2 mnths late and I had a very bad sinus infection and they said I was just constipaded. The last couple weeks its gotten worse, nipples are sensitvie now I'm rlyyyyy...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

3 months late w/ negative hpt and blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I have had regular periods for over 2 years up until January. My last period was jan. 5. on jan 19 I had unprotected sex. Around the 1 of februray I begin having pregnancy symptoms. On feb 13 I had little cramping and spotting but still no period. Feb 15 negative hpt. Still pregnancy symptoms....

3 months late w/ negative hpt and blood test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a normal menstrual since jan5.09.. had unprotected sex jan19.09.no menstrual if feb expect for spotting on feb13.09.took hpt on march4 blood test April 9 hpt 15 .. went to dr today she say my pregnancy maybe ectopic.. Can ANYONE offer advice and/or help?? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search