Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laurenevans Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 03:19 PM
    Why do I have a blister on the back of my helix piercing and my rook also
    I've had my ear peirced on my rook and helix around 2/3 months now. It's recently blistered on my top one but my rook has gone swollen again and is painful to touch and sleep on, any ideas?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 6, 2013, 04:28 PM
    What is your rook? What have you been cleaning it with; two thirds of a month isn't long when you have had your body pierced anywhere. It is opening up for infection, if you are not cleaning it properly.
    Laurenevans Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 12:33 AM
    I clean it with salt water and I meant I've have it pierced nearey 3 months and your rook is the long bit that goes across your ear down from the top so like the middle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I spin my helix/cartilage piercing from the back? [ 1 Answers ]

So I just got my helix/cartilage piercing done and I was told I have to spin it, though it's a stud, it's actually sort of a spike, so it's super difficult to spin from the front, but the back is fine and easier because its big and I have easy access to it. I just want to know if I HAVE to spin it...

Forward helix piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, on Saturday (two days from now) I'm going to get my forward helix pierced and I wanted to know which side I should get it on-I don't really have a side that I sleep on the most, it varys- and I was wondering how much it would hurt.. Thanks :)

Rook Piercing Pain [ 1 Answers ]

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst), how much does rook piercings hurt?

Huge discusting bump on the back of my helix piercing! [ 0 Answers ]

I got the helix piercing but two one under the other and I've had bumps behind both of them... But for the last two days, the one on top got better but the one under has a huge bump with puss and blood that sticks out by about 4 milimeters.. It looks like some kind of mole? It has been a month and...

Rook Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

So I have my ears double pierced, my cartlidge, nose, bellybutton, tongue, && industrial. I think if I have gotten the industrial I can handle the rook. And I have a high tolerance for pain. If anyone has BOTH do you know which hurts worse?

View more questions Search