Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KhashayarMdb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 01:17 PM
    Allergen Cold
    Hi Dr. I have an emergence problem that involve me nearly a year, it disrupted my everyday life, exactly A year ago, I got a severe cold that involve me in Runny nose and Especially chronic extreme cough, itching and Inflammatory throat, Palate and tongue, and my parotid lymph nodes produce electric pulse that make faint feeling in parotid location especially right side of my neck, and when I press a bit on right side of my neck, it has a little pain, also my whole body got dry and especially my palms and metatarsus To the extent that I was compeled to use eucerin Moisturizers Up to the present moment, and without them my palms and metatarsus can be extremely dry and shedding skin occur, and it may cause Ulcerate, I used Azithromycin, but it had no effect, previous winter passed and cold weather too, and my cough and itching throat Began to disappear inchmeal, and now after 6 month cold weather is returning and my symptoms have recurred, and my body skin getting more dry and more itching, also in warm weather occasionally my parotid lymph nodes make faint feeling, I'm sure that my dry skin is related to my allergen cold and my cold have bacterial origin that it colonize in my neck lymphs, what I must do exactly Dr?
    Thank you very much for your attention and guidance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2013, 01:24 PM
    Has your doctor checked you for allergies? Do you take any allergy medicines?

(Metatarsals are in your feet. Metacarpals are in your hands. Which do you mean?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer/no cold water, only on, hot wash cold rinse [ 0 Answers ]

Temperature settings are: CC, WC, WW, HC. Cold water works in all settings except the HC setting, ( Hot wash cold rinse ).

My ac unit is not cooling, the large copper line is cold but not super cold, [ 7 Answers ]

My ac unit is not cooling, the large copper line is cold but not super cold, my husband changed the filter and we set the ac to 78 and it has been at 81 for about an hour. What other things should we check for before we call an AC repair person.

Allergy Duration After Elimination of Allergen [ 10 Answers ]

For how long does an allergy last after exposure to allergen has been eliminated?

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

View more questions Search