Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciffor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 06:38 AM
    Which movie about a super soldier
    Hi,

I'm searching for the title of a movie, which I believe is from the 80s.

From what I remember, it's about a scientist, who creates the perfect soldier. Stronger musclefibers, double layer of ribs and some other stuff, which makes him superior.

The scientist and the soldier has strong ties to each other. And somehow, the creator/scientist is killed, and the soldier goes on a revenge rampage.

Beethovens "Ode to joy" is played in one squence of the movie. The soldier is watching TV, about mans technology, a-bombs etc. while Ode to joy plays. And Leonardo da Vincis "Vitruvian Man", is depictured in the movie.

As I recall, the title is something like "Omega Man".

Thanks.
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2014, 05:34 PM
    S.O.L.O 1996

Solo Movie Review - Good Bad Flicks - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War movie, Naked soldier wearing medals [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what film the following scene is from: A lieutenant orders his men to come to formation wearing all their medals and commendations so he he can see what they have accomplished. One sergeant shows up naked except for his medal of honor around his neck. I believe this was a...

A movie with martin kove as a soldier fighting a monster? [ 3 Answers ]

I think it is an 80's or maybe 90's movie with a bunch of soldiers who fight a robot named omega one (I think) but it ends up killing everybody... it's very similar to the predator. Can you help me?

Trying to find the name off a toy soldier animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name but,is not small soldier,I remember a toy stabing a man in the leg with a knife in the elevator and a man getting shot with a small helecoptor in a swimming pool in his condo apartment

Looking for the movie in which the dead body of a soldier was delivered [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I m looking for the movie in which the dead body of a soldier was delivered by an officer to the respective home . Movie came in between 2000-2008.thats a guess... the movie shows the experience that the officer gained during his journey in between delivering the body to its home .he talks...

Old super soldier movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Been looking for this movie for a long time. Saw it on TV during the mid 90s. It's about this super soldier who goes rogue in some desert location and a group of humans are sent to track him down. The last scene is in some military base. Some of the humans sent after the super...

View more questions Search