Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawrence 02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 02:03 AM
    I have a panasonic TV and when I put my sdhc card in to play my music it only shows a
    I have placed my sdhc card into the TV but only about half the albums are recgnised, I tried it on a friends TV and it showed all the albums on the card

Check out some similar questions!

When I have downloaded music to mp4 how do I find it and play the music [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know how to find where my music is filed on mp4 player, it tells me on computer that it had loaded

4 GB SDHC card not read by Emachines windows xp desktop. [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't my Emachines Windows XP Home Ed. Desktop recognize my 4GB SDHC memory card? The PC has a multi-card reader. It can read a 2Gb SD card but not the 4GB SDHC.

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

Panasonic TV shows double [ 0 Answers ]

My Panasonic TV is about 7 years old. It is a screen 42 inch I believe. Last night it started showing double, a shadow when the TV is on. What is the problem?

SDHC card questions [ 1 Answers ]

So I found the digital camera I want to buy, but I'm not sure which SDHC card to buy. Do I have to buy an SDHC card from the same company as the camera manufacturer? Do I need to buy anything to get the photos, and video off the card, and onto my PC? If the camera says it can go up to 4gb, can I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.