Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calebsmama19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 10:35 PM
    I have a really old ring I think
    It is either 10k or 18k gold then there is another word and another symbol underneath that. It has a see threw light brownish topaz do you know what it is and the original price

Check out some similar questions!

2 year hole in ring of intex pool ring [ 0 Answers ]

Fixed past year with patch only... this year patch cracked after a few days... tried to remove... but could not get all off or cleaned... reaplied new patch... did not hold... went to the heavy 4 x 4 supplied pool patch & used the glue provided... did an X & around the outside primator... air still...

Can you put a ragular belly ring in if you persed it with a eye brow ring? [ 2 Answers ]

**** edited by moderator, If I can read, youth, I don't take time to spell or write full words ** Can you put a regular belly ring in, if you pierced it with a eye brow ring ?

No dial tone when trying to ring out, won't let people ring in! [ 6 Answers ]

I was on the phone when the phone call was cut off and I could only hear a quiet buzzing sound, after this I tried to call my friend back and every time I pick up the phone I can only hear the buzzing sound! I asked my friend to call me instead, she said that it was ringing on her end, but my...

How do you replace the retaining ring and o ring ( part no. 101879 ) [ 0 Answers ]

I have a leak where the spout and faucet connect, do I need to take the enite faucet of the sink to replace the o-ring?

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.