Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy hamilton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 02:18 PM
    Markings
    What does cp-7 mean on a mans ring

Check out some similar questions!

Ring Markings [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old ring. On the inside of the band is stamped "C J Co. Does anyone know what that stands for? Is it the name of the jeweler? Thanks--Paul

What do these markings mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white metal teapot? From around 1890's-1920's with these markings on the bottom: AJB 49 MEP The down stroke of the 4 has a wedge as does the crossbar of the 4. The 9 has a curved bottom as seen in this "9". Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you, Vivienne Shay

Jewelry markings [ 1 Answers ]

Got 2 bracelets one with intials LM and other one with the name charles johnsan or johnson are these native american silversmiths ? Thank you

Old Jewelry Markings [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ring from my great great mother she died in the early 1930's, I've was told that it called rose gold color and it has sets of 4 hearts going all around it, (looks like clovers) insided it's got a mark of a circle with an X inside the circle, can anyone tell me what the mark means?? Thank...

Ring markings [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I have a gold looking ring with a silver stone. On the inside the ring is marked 375AGR and U67 Can you tell me what these marking mean? Many thanks for you help... in advance

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.