Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babygirl1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 10:01 AM
    Is it legal for a 21 year old girl to date a 15 year old boy if his parents approve
    I am 21 years old and my boyfriend is 15. His mom and dad approves. But my is try to get my boyfriend take from his parents because I am dating him.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Your last sentence doesn't make sense: "But my is try to get my boyfriend take from his parents because I am dating him."
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 5, 2013, 10:28 AM
    Are you saying your parents have a problem with this?
    I have no idea what you mean, it makes no sense. It may be legal if his parents are OK with it, although I don't know what parent of a 15 year old would be OK with their kid dating a 21 year old.
    I also don't know why a 21 year old female would be interested in a 15 year old male.
    That is funky.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 5, 2013, 10:37 AM
    There are no laws that govern dating. However, 15 is below the age of consent in most areas. So if you were caught doing any sexual activity with him, you could be prosecuted for that, whether the parents agreed to your dating or not.

Other than that, as long as the parents are aware and do not object to your dating, no laws are being broken. However, I question what ANY 21 yr old would see in a 15 yr old. Especially when the 21 yr old is female and the 15 yr old is male.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 16 year old girl to date a 25 year old boy in Alberta, Canada? [ 17 Answers ]

I do not want opinions, I want the law, all I need to kkow is if its legal, and if there are any further details. I have known this man since I was just a child, but fell in love with him when I was 14. I would like to move in with him, and I need to know if it is legal? My parents are aware with...

Is it legal for a 16 year old girl to date a 19 year old boy [ 10 Answers ]

I am 16 and this guy is 19, he asked me out but I am not so sure if it is legal. I really love him and he loves me. What do I do?

Is it legal for a 18 year old to date a 15 year old if the parents approve? [ 7 Answers ]

I just want to know if it is legal for a 18 year old to date a 15 year old if the 15 year old's parents say it is OK?

In the State of Maine is it legal for an 18 year old male to date a 16 year old girl [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 18 years old and wants to date a girl who is 16 years old and will turn 17 years old in 2 weeks. Is this legal?

View more questions Search