Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anushka11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 07:30 AM
    Coordinate geometry
    What is the coordinate of the center of the circle if the three points lying on the circle are (6,-6),(3,-7),(3,3) ?

Check out some similar questions!

Coordinate geometry [ 1 Answers ]

D and E are the mid points of the sides BC and AC respectively.Find the length of DE.Prove that DE=1/2 AB

Coordinate geometry equations [ 4 Answers ]

Find the quadratic equation in x for the intersections of the line y=2x+c and the circle x^2 + y^2=20. Use the discriminant of the equation to determine the values of x which will give tangents of gradient 2 to the circle x^2 +y^2 =20. I have got the equation as 5x^2 + 4xc +c^2 -20=0 but don't...

Coordinate geometry(equation of a circle) [ 5 Answers ]

please can you explain to me on how to solve this questions... 1, find the equation of the diameter of the circle x^2+y^2-8x+6y+21=0 which when produced passes through the point(2,1)... 2, find the equation of the circle which passes through the point (1,1)has a radius of 10 and whose centre...

Homework on Coordinate Geometry [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys. I'm currently doing my homework but I'm stuck on this question and I need help ASAP " find K given that (-3,k) is 7 units away from (2,4)" How do I solve this question. And which formula do I use Thanks guys so much. Xxxx

Coordinate Geometry [ 1 Answers ]

what is the distance between the lines if the equations of the 2 parallel lines are. Please show complete solutions. L1: x-y+5=0 L2: x-y-3=0

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.