Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askme28 Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Dec 4, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Practice speech, or not?
    Hi guys, let me re-phrase this: should I practice my speech for school, even if I'm not even sure I'm going to be saying my speech? Please answer, ASAP!

Thanks, askme28
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Of course! Practice in front of real people -- your baby brother, neighborhood kids, your mom, your grandpa.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2013, 06:46 PM
    I sure would, what if they ask you to say it?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 06:59 PM
    Of course you should. Not even sure why you would ask this, it's a no brainer, and really not a decision that should take a lot of thought to make.
    askme28 Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Dec 6, 2013, 01:47 PM
    Thanks, I will. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET

A speech to be given on fashion for speech and drama grade five [ 1 Answers ]

My child has a project on fashion to do for speech and drama for grade 5 she has to also give a talk about fashion for 3 minutes she is twelve years old please help we don't know where to start

WAPO: Free speech ain't free speech [ 23 Answers ]

I was always under the impression that free speech was free speech, now we have things like "hate speech," "free speech zones," the UN's "you can't offend Islam speech," and as I gave an example of today - "politically correct speech." The Washington Post claims a distinction between Political...

Speech [ 3 Answers ]

I babysit my younger cousin, he is 8 yrs old and has a bad speech problem. He has been held back in kindergarten and they have tried to hold him back again in 1 st grade but his parents did not allow it. My 5 yr old can speak 100 times better than he does. I have noticed that no body takes time to...

Will I be able to practice? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just finishing my first year of law school, and am kind of embarrassed to ask this. I entered a debt settlement company, and they were lousy. I now have three accounts left, and with interest they are now in upwards of $30,000. I'm leaving the company, but the three account left are with...

View more questions Search