Ask
    Tisha16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2013, 05:45 PM
    what is the word equation for the decomposition of aluminum antimonide
    Aluminum Antimonide ----->
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2013, 07:01 PM
    Guess it depends on what is used for decomposing. What do you think would happen with HCL? Look up Stibnine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balanced equation for the decomposition of copper carbonate hydroxide hydrate [ 1 Answers ]

How do you write the balanced equation for the decomposition of copper carbonate hydroxide hydrate?

What's the word equation for the thermal decomposition of calcium carbonate? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the word equation for the thermal decomposition of calcium carbonate? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Convert skeleton equation to word equation? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help converting CuCl2(aq)+NaOH(aq)=Cu(OH)2(s)+NaCl(aq) to a word equation that indicates the state of each substance. PLEASE!! I need your help fast!!

I Really Need Helping forming the equation from the Word equation! [ 1 Answers ]

OK here we go I have been working forever on this question and I need help!! Zinc Sulfate heptahydrate + Potassium Carbonate PLEASE HELP!!

Word equation as chemical equation and balance [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with these. I don't get it.:confused: Aluminum bromide + chlorine yield aluminum chloride +bromine Potassium chlorate when heated yields potassium chloride + oxygen gas Hydrogen +nitrogen monoxide yield water + nitrogen

View more questions Search