Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanette shoeeniger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Help me have my ged free online please thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 09:35 AM
    This appears to be a new question, so I have moved it from under another persons question,

It is always best when asking a new Question to do a new thread (post)

As far as I know there is no "free" GED, there are some programs that pay or help with it. If you start with your social service couselor they can help lead you.

Next I don't know of any "online" GED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free ged classes in philadelphia [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any colleges or high schools in philadelphia where I can get my ged for free?

GED test [ 4 Answers ]

I have been taking practice test online for the G.E.D and passing. If I pass the pre test do I still have to take the actuall test?

Is ged a good idea? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm a freshman and I guess I don't do good in school... well I definitely don't do goodthis quarter I got n u u n u u f and last quarter I got a 57 average and only passed one class( the way my school works is the firrst quarter of every term you get alpha grades like S G E U or N) and my mom...

Continue high school or just get a GED [ 3 Answers ]

We live in New York. My son is going to be 18 this July. He is somewhat still a Freshman in high school.(or barely Sophomore) due to his credits. He repeated 5th grade. He failed classes Freshman year of high school. (as to why he was lacking credits) He always had to go to summer schools. I...

View more questions Search