Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2013, 10:03 PM
    Chemistry Question
    Some gamma rays originating in deep space have wavelengths on the order of 1 times 10 to the -18m, whereas an average radio wave has a wavelength on the order of 500m. The energy associated with each of these radiations is as follows: gamma ray = 2 times 10 to the -7 J; radio wave = 4 times 10 to the -28 J. By which factor are these gamma rays more energetic than an average radio wave?
    neodarwinian Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Simple division here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry question [ 3 Answers ]

How many moles of NaCl is in 500 ml of 0.260 M NaCl?How many grams of NaCl is this?

Chemistry Question [ 0 Answers ]

Assuming that evaporation is negligible, how does the mass of a liquid change as the temperature increases? How does the volume of a liquid typically change as the temperature increases? How then do you expect the density of a typical liquid to change as the temperature increases?

Chemistry question about Organic Chemistry [ 9 Answers ]

Could you explain to me why I ended up with two marks out of a possible 6 in these questions? I think that I answered them correctly but I am not sure so I would like your help so that then I may tell my instructor.

Ask a chemistry question [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the net ionic equation of solid barium sulfite and hydrochloric acid? Confused whether to break down the compound BaSo3 into its ionic form.

View more questions Search