Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Priya1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2013, 06:02 AM
    The equivalent conductance of 0.20 N solution of MgCl2 is 97.1 2—1 ^ S cm eq. at 25 C
    The equivalent conductance of 0.20 N solution of MgCl2 is 97.1
    2—1 ^ S cm eq. at 25 C. A cell with electrodes that are 1.50 cm" in surface
    area and 0.50 cm apart is filled with 0.1 N MgCI2 solution. How much
    current will flow when the potential difference between the electrodes
    is 5 volt?

Check out some similar questions!

Equivalent units and cost per equivalent unit [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I'm very happy to have found this site. I'm looking for someone to help with my homework. I'm taking all online courses and I don't have a tutor like many of the other students in the class. I have no-one to check my work. Please help! I've attached the problem as a pdf and my attempt at the...

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

Equivalent Units and Cost per Equivalent UnitWeighted-Average Method [ 2 Answers ]

Equivalent Units and Cost per Equivalent Unit—Weighted-Average Method Kalox, Inc. manufactures an antacid product that passes through two departments. Data for May for the first department follow: Gallons Materials Labor Overhead Work in process, May 1 80,000 $ 68,600 $ 30,000 $ 48,000...

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution [ 1 Answers ]

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.